This stage was the longest one so far - almost 700km. We crossed the Moroccan desert all the way from Algerian border to the Atlantic coast. Dakhla is a small city with population over 100k, located on a small, beautiful peninsula. What a reward to see the ocean and feel the fresh salty breeze on our faces.
2019 Intercontinental Rally Lite Race Awards
Congratulations to all participants on a hard fought race!
1. Aristides Gponzales Quintana, #152, Canary Team: 24:19:00
2. Josias Eliud Santana hernandez, #153, Canary Team: 24:28:00
1. Sanchez Tapia / Reixachs Hueso, #172, Motoauto Almeria: 26:00:00
2. Lopez Arias / Lopez fernandes, #171, MUG4X4 Buggy ARB Team: 30:13:00
1. Garcia Romero / Valero, #181, MUG4X4 Rally Team: 33:30:00
2. Bollini / Peña, #183, MUG4X4 Rally Team: 47:03:00